Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Time with Nono and Nona

Clint's mom and dad, Nona & Nono (Italian for Grandma and Grandpa), watched Summer for us last night again.  They also kept her when we went to the All-Star game on Sunday.  It was nice to get out alone a few nights while in Vegas.  It was also good for Summer to get to spend some time alone with her grandparents.  Clint's mom even watched her this morning when she got up and let me go back to sleep.  My dad wants to watch her this afternoon, so I may go play some video poker if I feel like it.  So far I am up $75 this trip which is probably the best I have ever done.  I'm not sure if I want to "take the money and run" or go try to win more. 

Summer came down with a runny nose and cough on Monday.  Her eyes are watery and tears just roll down her face even though she is not crying.  I have had to suction her nose a few times to help her breath, and she does NOT like it...not one bit!!!  Now that she is bigger, it is hard to hold her still to get it out.  Not only does she turn her head, she uses her arms to push me away.  I wish she could understand that it is for her own good.  Thankfully, she is only upset while I am suctioning.  As soon as I am done, she is back to her happy self again.  I hope she gets feeling better today because we fly back tomorrow morning. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Vegas again? Lucky you! HAHA
I hope you guys have a safe flight back home. Take care and tell Summer Sloan says hi! ;)