Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pics as promised...and another tantrum

Here are the pics I promised.  Summer threw another tantrum this morning which lasted about 10 minutes.  I called my mom while I was waiting for her to stop crying to see if she had experienced the same thing when I was little.  She said that once when I was a baby/toddler I threw a tantrum for 3 or 4 hours straight.  She left me alone in my crib and checked on me when I stopped crying.  Then I would start screaming again and she would leave.  Finally, she said I gave it up and went to sleep.  That was the last tantrum she remembers.  I hope Summer doesn't every throw one for that long because I don't know if I could be as strong as my mom was.  Well, I am ready for bed. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all of that! Sloan whines but it is because she knows she gets what she wants that way. Oh well! HA.
Sloan has the same pant that Summer has on her head! LOL Take care!