Friday, July 13, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

I have been really busy since we got back from Florida.  I thought I would take a minutes to add some pics for the grandparents out in Vegas who don't get to see Summer often.  She is growing every day and doing new things too.  She asks for her (my) toothbrush now when she wants to brush her teeth.  It sounds something like brush.  She says bite when she wants a bite of your food.  She signs eat all the time.  She loves to eat!  She can say "bear" now which is one of her must have items.  She goes to bed with bear, she gets up with bear, she gets out of bed with bear -- if she sees bear, she wants bear.  It is cute.  She said belly button this morning when she found hers.  She is saying so much now that it is hard to remember what I have already told you and what I haven't. 

Clint and I are in Nashville for the evening, so I must get ready to hit the town.  I will update more on our vacation next time.  I will save those pics for that update.  In the meantime, enjoy these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is Beautiful ,and i just love the smile of her with her cookie..

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful as always, Jennifer!