Sunday, January 7, 2007

Furniture: Her next conquest

Today Summer pulled up on the ottoman to my glider.  This is the first time she has pulled up on a piece of furniture on her own.  She even took a few steps as she held on to it.  It just so happens that it was the most unstable piece of furniture in the living room, but I was there holding it steady for her.  My neighbor was over visiting when she did it, so I guess Summer wanted to show her just how big she is getting.  She wants to hold my hands and walk around a lot more now.  She thinks she is a big girl now which I guess she is. 

She is also learning the word NO.  I don't like saying it a lot, but when it is necessary I do.  She seems to understand what it means and stops whatever it is (pulling dirt out of the flower pots, chewing on computer cords, reaching for the fireplace/heater).  Well, that's all the udating I have time for right now.  I've got to get back to playing with my princess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! She is getting so big!