Friday, December 30, 2005

Thinking about names

Clint and I have been thinking about names this week.  Originally, I liked the names Summer Rose or Summer Angel.  Then, I found a name that was different and that I really liked -- Caprice.  It is an Italian name which I also like because my husband is half Italian.  I also like it because I don't know anyone with that name, and she wouldn't have to worry about having 5 other people in her class named the same thing (like I did...not saying I don't like my name because I do...a lot).  I was stuck on that name for a while, and it is still on my list.  But, a few days ago Clint and I were looking online at names, and I saw the name Jewel (for a middle name).  Clint really liked it.  So, the name he and I are looking at right now is Summer Jewel Cobb.  It is not for sure, but right now we call her Summer until something else comes along...if it does.  Our little Summer has been kicking or stretching or whatever it is she is doing when I feel her a lot lately.  Clint thinks he might have felt her move this morning for the first time.  I woke up and felt her moving, so I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach so he could feel her too.  He said he thought he felt it unless it was just my stomach growling or something else moving which it wasn't (she just kicked me again!!!). 

No comments: