Monday, September 26, 2005

Time is going by so slow...

Well, it seems like time is just crawling by since I have found out I am pregnant.  It has only been two weeks, and I am already dying to know what I am going to have.  I have been looking at a test that you can order off of the Internet that will tell you what you what you are going to have based on the baby DNA floating in your blood.  My husband vetoed the test, so I guess I will have to wait a few months to find out.  I looked at the Chinese calendar, and it predicts we will have a boy.  We'll see.  My husband isn't buying into it even though it did correctly predict what my sister, best friend and her sister would all have.  I have already begun brainstorming possible names.  My husband and I have found it easier to pick girl names...not sure why.  We just can't seem to agree on any boy names.  The one boy name we both like, at least for now, is Phoenix.  My husband did pick out a very unusual name for a boy - "Classic".  I'm not sure if he is really serious, but he keeps bringing it up.  I think he got the idea from the girl name I picked out - Caprice.  He said it reminds him of a car.  Anyways, I'm sure we will come up with many more names between now and then.  We still have a long way to go.  I have my first doctor visit next week and am very excited about that. 

No comments: