Monday, September 19, 2005

Clint's Touching Words - 9/18

Yesterday morning my husband and I were lying in the bed.  We were talking and he said something that almost made me cry.  Out of nowhere he said, "I love the baby already."  This might not seem like a big deal to some people, but to me it was one of those "priceless" moments.  A week ago, he was nervous and asking, "Are you sure?"  Now, it seems like the nervousness is fading and being replaced with excitement.  I was very nervous last week, too.  This week, I have let go of some of the paranoia (notice I said some) and am getting more excited.  I am still worried about the baby and whether or not I am going to lose it.  I know I can't dwell on it; I don't want to.  Hopefully, as each day goes by I will become more and more relaxed.  We'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing words, and for me it meant everything in the world for my husband to say that to me. Its crazy how u can love something u've never seen, but wait till u feel the baby move... thats even better.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that having a man be so supportive is so unbelievably important during pregnancy. Mine left when i was two months, and hearing what your husband told you is a real beautiful thing. Trust me when I say, appreciate the way he is with you while your pregnant, b/c there are so many men that are horible with it. I wish you the best of luck.