Thursday, January 11, 2007

Morning, Noon & Night

Those are the times Summer breastfeeds everyday.  However, I have a feeling the noon feeding will be stopping soon.  She just doesn't seem that interested in the middle of the day.  I guess she would rather eat food like we do.  If she is sleepy or not feeling good, she is more interested in the day.  It is a little hard to let go of the noon feeding, but I guess I will have to learn to let go of some things as she grows up.  She is eating two or three jars of food everyday and other than breastfeeding she only drinks less than 4ounces of juice a day.  I feel like she is not drinking enough, but I guess she is.  She is a big girl especially compared to my friends' babies.  She is bigger than the 14 month old and weighs the same as the 13 month old.  She also eats fruit puffs and wagon wheels.  If I put her in her highchair and pour some puffs on it, she will feed herself until they are all gone.  She is just getting sooo big.  I wish she would slow down on the growing up.  Well, she just crawled in here so I better go play with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sloan is drooling soo much too. And she has the same teeth as Summer, those two bottom teeth. They are soo cute!