Thursday, November 2, 2006

Trick or Treat

Tuesday night Clint and I took Summer trick or treating with our friend's little girl.  Summer was a bunny and Clint and I were Redskin fans.  I got a few picks of Summer, but I forgot to take any of Clint and myself.  Oh well...we went to about 10 or 15 houses.  Some of the people looked like they didn't want to give her any candy.  A few asked what they had that she could eat and of course I picked out what I liked b/c we all know the candy is for me...not Summer.  I mean, wasn't that obvious?  I was lugging around a 20 pound (a guess) baby in a Halloween costume, didn't I deserve some candy?  Anyways, I some people didn't think so.  My wrists were tired and cramping by the time we got back to my friend's house.  But, it was worth it.  Summer had a great time.  I let her chew on a 3 Musketeer while it was still in its wrapper.  She dropped it a few times, but I heard it and picked it back up.  She would get so excited as times and would kick her legs and arms and make happy noises.  I know she had a smile on her face even though I couldn't see it in the dark.  She also had her first candy.  Amy gave her a grape tootsie roll pop to suck on before we left.  She really liked it.  After that, we went over to another friend's house and handed out candy for a while.  Overall, it was a great night.

On a side note, the funeral went pretty good and Summer was a good girl during the service.  When we got to the funeral home, Summer was in a dress.  When we left, she was in a onesie and sweats.  Let's just say "blowout" and leave it at that.  Oh yeah, and too bad I didn't take myself a shirt...LOL.

No comments: