Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Tooth!!!

Today Summer and I walked down to the neighbors house to say Hi.  While we were there, the neighbor was looking at Summer smile and said, "Is that a tooth?"  I was like no, she doesn't have any teeth.  Then I looked at her gums and there it was...her first tooth.  I was so surprised I had to keep checking it to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.  It looked like it was still under the gum, but when I rubbed my finger on her gums I felt it.  She had been fussy all morning long and I just thought it was because I had held her all day yesterday and she wanted to be held today too.  But, apparently she is teething.  She has slept a lot today and wants me to hold her.  My mom and Tre came to visit and she still wanted me over them which was surprising.  She played with them for a while, but she wasn't letting me out of her sight.  They helped me decorate our Christmas tree which looks awesome.  I will have to take a picture and post it so my distant family members can see what a good job we did since they won't be coming here for Christmas.  It is a 12 foot tree, and I was really scared I wouldn't be able to get it looking as good as I did 2 years ago when my dad helped me decorate it.  But, I think we did pretty good.  I can't believe we got it all done in one day.  I really thought it would take me a day or two to get it done, but they were a big help.  This will probably be the last time I put that tree up because next year Summer will probably want to help.  Hopefully we will have this house sold by then too...if we are lucky.  Anyways, I guess that is it.  I will try to get new pics up in a few days.  Hopefully she won't be walking by then...LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Summer had many “first” this week. I am glad you guys had a good trip.