Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ear & Doc Pics

Okay, here are the long awaited ear pictures and a few from the 6 month checkup.  Sorry it took me so long to get them posted.  The week just flew by and before I knew it was Sunday. 

On a side note, the weirdest thing just happened to me.  I was sitting here checking my email and my stomach moved.......WHAT???!!!!  It kind of freaked me out because that hasn't happened since I was pregnant with Summer and I'm not sure what it could be.  hmmmmmmmmmm and another one for good measure hmmmmmmmmmmm  All I do know is it was weird.  Clint says it was probably just a stomach spasm.  Anyone ever had one of those?  Oh well, I guess I won't worry about it.  But, I find myself looking at my stomach every few minutes......

Summer is really moving around now and sitting herself up all the time.  She is up on all fours all the time but she is still not crawling.  It is cute to watch her move around and try to get to where she wants to be.  I got my big play pen in the mail Friday.  So, I am ready for her whenever she does start crawling...at least I think I am.  She stayed at the condo with Clint and I this weekend.  I didn't arrange for a babysitter because my sister hurt her arm last weekend and my mom babysat last Friday so I didn't want to push my luck.  I called to talk to my mom on Friday night and she told me she thought that I would have called and asked her to keep Summer that night.  If only I had  known she wanted too, I definitely would have.  We still had a good time this weekend.  Summer goes to bed at 8:00, so we had plenty of time to ourselves.  Anyways, I gotta focus on the TV now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute - thanks for sharing.  I'm not sure about the stomach thing - I did go through the whole thinking I felt little kicks right after I had my girls - I missed being pregnant.  You're so lucky to have you Mom sit for you so often, my husband and I are lucky to get out once a month!  Leene

Anonymous said...

Hey! I never saw my stomach move, but sometimes I get a feeling that if I would be pregnant I would definitely think it was the baby. It is weird, I know! Sloan also goes to bed around 8-ish and that is Paul and I’s time together. We certainly enjoy our “alone” time.

Anonymous said...

Leene - Do you have a journal?  I think you might, but I don't remember.