Thursday, September 21, 2006

Orange Poop

I decided to give Summer some more veggies on Tuesday.  I gave her carrots which were pretty runny so I mixed some cereal in with them to make them thicker.  She ate the whole jar!  I also gave her water in a bottle when she seemed like she needed to wash it all down.  Well, those carrots made the nipple this orangy-yellow color and it won't come off.  It is not a big deal, but now it looks like she is drinking out of a dirty nipple/bottle all the time (I only have two nipples).  She didn't make any weird faces this time, but she was really messy when it was all over.  Yesterday morning she had orange poop...then more orange poop in the afternoon.  It caught me by surprise, but I guess that is normal.  I gave her some more carrots yesterday evening, but she only ate half of the jar this time.  I guess she wasn't as hungry as the day before.  She has also been drinking pear juice some in the afternoons which she seems to really like.  Anyways, I hear her making noises in her bed so I am going to go see if she is ready to get up.  Oh yeah, it look like she didn't like them in this picture, but she was just ready to get out of the swing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orange poop - yea that's definetly from the carrots.  When she gets old enough give her Captain Crunch cereal with the colored berries - my girls poopies come out great, purple, blue etc - it's quite the sight.  That's a cute pic of Summer - take care.  Leene