Thursday, September 21, 2006

Family Time

My dad came to visit from Las Vegas two weeks ago.  It was so good to spend time with him and watch him with Summer.  We got to spend a few days with him, but of course it wasn't enough.  I wish she could see all of her grandparents often, but my mom is the only one who lives in town.  So, I am really happy when we get a visit from the other three.  I would really love to go out to Vegas to visit them sometime next month, but if I do it will just be me and Summer.  Clint has to stay here and work and take care of Amanda so I'm not sure if I will go yet.  I really want to though........decisions.... 

Anyway, we got to spend one day of my dad's visit at my mom's house with my brother, sister, niece, and nephew.  My mom cooked a big lunch which was delicious.  After we ate, we went outside and tried to get Summer to laugh at the dogs.  She rode the 4 wheeler (for the 2nd time) and so did my niece and nephew.  It was fun.  I am so grateful for my family.  I am really lucky to have such a great one where everyone gets along and there is not "drama" all the time like some people I know. 

The day my dad left, we went to my Aunt Sandra's house for a family cookout.  It was good to get to spend time with my aunts, cousins and my grandparents.  They had not seen Summer in a month, so she had really changed since then.  I did not take as many pictures as I should have, but I did get a few. 

No comments: