Sunday, October 1, 2006

She's learning new tricks.....

Summer is down for a surprise nap so I thought I would take a minute to post some pics.  Yesterday, she sat in a highchair at a restaurant for the 1st time.  Of course I forgot my camera in the car I didn't drive.  Clint really wanted a pic of this milestone, so he went to the store next door to buy a disposable one.  But, they didn't have any so we took a pic with a friend's phone which will hopefully be emailed to us.  I guess we will have to wait and see.

Summer can almost sit up by herself.  She is learning to balance herself so it won't be long.  She can sit there for 30 seconds to a minute before she topples over.  It is so cute, but at the same time it makes me a little sad.  One day she will be all grown up and she won't need me anymore which makes me both happy and sad at the same time.  I will just try to enjoy every moment I have with her while she still depends on me for so much.  Okay, I better get these pics posted because I'm sure she will be up any minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Amanda is your stepdaughter (right?) but I find you look alike. Summer is gorgeous! She seems to really like those feet!