Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hanging with family

Today Summer and I spent some time with my sister and her kids.  Summer actually spent the night with my sister last night so Clint and I could have a night out.  My sister and mom have really been great at giving me and Clint time alone.  They love keeping her and tease each other about whose turn it is to keep her.  I'm glad they enjoy her so much because I really like spending time alone with Clint.  Anyways, this morning after Clint and I went to Panera for breakfast, I drove to Trenton to get my baby.  She was happy to see me and ready to eat!  I fed her and then took some pictures of her with her cousins.  She was ready for a nap, so I put her to bed and then spent some time with my sister.  It was nice hanging out with her for a while because it is not something we do very often.  My granny came over to see the baby while she was napping.  She had been asleep for about an hour and a half, so I finally woke her up so my granny could see her before she left.  Then me, my sister, and our girls went to eat lunch.  After that we stopped by a few shops in Trenton to look for a Batman costume for my nephew.  We couldn't find one, so we ended up getting him a Spiderman costume.  Oh yeah, Summer wore her Halloween costume today.  She was so cute and everyone was admiring her.  Overall, it was a pretty good day.  It made me realize that I need to spend more time with my sister because I enjoy being around her.  What we really need is someone to take care of our kids so we can have some real fun!!!

No comments: