Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Starting to Register

Clint and I went to start picking out things for our registry today (I am 21 weeks).  We have decided to register at two different places since some things are cheaper at Wal-Mart than Babies-R-Us.  When we got there, he was not feeling good, but we decided to start anyway.  It was VERY hard to know where to start since I have never done this before.  I don't have the first clue how to pick out a carseat, which was where I started so I just skipped over that.  I also don't know anything about breast pumps, so I skipped that too.  My friend Selena just had a baby, so I will ask her about these things.  I did end up picking out some things, but I didn't really get a lot done.  It is okay though because we have plenty of time to go back and finish before the baby gets here. I think we might have come up with a theme for the nursery.  We saw a cute Baby Looney Tunes bedding set, and Clint said he always liked them so I think that is what it is going to be.  We will see though...

No comments: