Sunday, January 1, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

Today has been a great start for the new year.  Clint's parents are here, and we had some friends over for chili and to watch football.  Clint commented to me that my stomach is getting big...BIG SURPRISE, huh?  Anyways, I definitely agree with him.  I bet I have gained several pounds since last week, but I guess I will see tomorrow morning when we go workout.  When we got in bed, the baby was kicking me and I know Clint felt it this time for sure.  It is so cool to feel her move.  I have been having a hard time getting comfortable in bed lately, and I hope it does not continue...at least on a regular basis.  I know as I grow, it will be harder to get comfortable...I just hope I can still get a few hours of good sleep a night.  Last night was my best night this past week.  Even though it was New Year's Eve, I went to be at about 9:00...I missed the ball drop...oh well...maybe next year.  I slept really good though, so I must have been tired.  I cooked a nice dinner for Clint and my in laws last night then we watched football until I finally had to call it a night.  Since we did not get to toast to the new year last night, we did this morning at breakfast...with sparkling white grape juice...not champagne.  It was good, and I am really excited about what this year will bring.   

No comments: