Wednesday, January 11, 2006

No Stretch Marks Yet...LOL

I am officially 22 weeks as of yesterday and no stretch marks yet...lol.  I have added another "preventative" to my daily treatments -- Vitamin E capsules.  I talked to a friend yesterday, Missy, who told me she cut the capsules open and rubbed the Vitamin E on her skin.  She didn't get any stretch marks, so I guess I will try her method too.  Now I'm up to Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks, olive oil and Vitamin E...we'll see if they work...or maybe I'll just get lucky.  I'll take either one.  Just reading all this makes me see that I am a little vain...hmmm...I never really thought that about myself before.  Oh well.  Well, the baby is kicking the laptop...I don't think she likes it sitting on her.  I don't really like her sitting on my bladder all the time either, so I guess we are even...lol.  I wonder how many times I will pee tonight.  Maybe I'll try to keep track tonight that way I'll have an accurate estimate.  I'm guessing I go about 7 or 8 times every night.  It is NOT fun!!!  I guess that is part of it though.  I do enjoy feeling her move...there she goes again.  Well, I will let her have her way right now.  I'm going to read a book before I call it a night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I am glad...LOL!! You tell me how it works and maybe when I have a kid in a few years I won't have to worry as much as you are. I know how you feel...I don't think that I am vain but everytime the baby subject comes up, all I think about is what my body will look like after!!  WE want more PICs!!!