Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holiday pics

I am pretty bummed I did not take the time to get a new camera before the holidays, but a few pics were NOT blurry. Blurry or not, I'm keeping them to look back on one day. Here are a few of my favorites.

Christmas EveMemaw and Summer The tree on Christmas morning
She LOVES Thomas!!! First (and only) ride on the scooter.
Summer and Thomas playing with the Zhu Zhu pets. She is holding the hamsters so he can't play with them. LOL
She's ready to play the game she got (Guess Who), but patiently waits on me to open my gifts. Watching cartoons together.
Yep, she loves to dance and jump with him.
Next year, I'll definitely have a new camera because I took at least 250 pics and there are only a few that turned out good. Live and learn. :)

3 comments:

Susie said...

She is such a beautiful girl. You are truly blessed. Love the pictures especially the one with the cat dancing. How cute.

Bridgett said...

Awww...I love the kitty!
So cute!

And the pictures you did get were great.

XOXO

-*aMaNdA*- said...

aww :) I love the christmas dress. i had no idea that u needed a new camera.. how long ago did yal get it?