Friday, February 20, 2009

She's still sleeping!

This is the first day this week that Summer has not been up and waiting on me when I got home from the gym. I am happy because hopefully she will wake up well rested and we will have a good day. I know we are going to anyway.

Last night I gave her a crib and changing table for her baby. She REALLY liked it. She has done such a great job with the potty training. I am so proud of her. When I told her she might be getting a surprise when we got home, she said, "Do you want to feel it?" She thought that I would want to feel her bed to make sure she hadn't peed in it.

Clint just walked into the office and told me Summer peed in her bed this morning. Two steps forward, one back. LOL Life goes on though....

My friend over at More Than A Mommy Blog is doing a review on JumpStart. It looks like a pretty fun and educational tool for kids ages 3-10. I might try it with Summer, but I'm not sure how much time I want her spending on the computer. It is crazy addictive!!! I vote outdoors as soon as the weather is nice!

1 comment:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Thanks. +1 contest entry for you :-)