Saturday, May 26, 2007

She's All Better

Summer's fever broke Monday night at 10:00...in case you were wondering. 

I am SOOOO behind on posting new pics....maybe I am taking too many.  I'm not sure that is possible, but I have several folders uploaded that I haven't even looked at yet.  The pics today are from Summer opening her gift from her Aunt Deborah.  She got her clothes which she loves to carry around the living room and tries to put them on herself.  It is cute to watch her carry them and roll around the floor with them.  I let her play with the box before we opened it.  I couldn't really get her to open it, but she did stand on the box...LOL.

There are also some pics from her play area on our back porch.  She likes to crawl through the toy (???) and also likes to push it around.  She just melts my heart every day.  I am missing her this morning, but it is giving me a chance to catch up this journal a little bit.  I am going to my mom's house later and will probably get in the pool this afternoon.  Summer went in it yesterday, but I was not there so I don't know how much she liked it.  They got her a small pool which I think she likes better than the big one.  I will get to see this afternoon.  Enjoy the pics.  I gotta run!

 

No comments: