Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Penguins Are Here

We went to the aquarium Thursday afternoon to see the new penguin exhibit.  They were pretty cool to watch.  Summer loved them.  She made her excited animal noise that she does when she sees pretty much anything with a heartbeat that is not human.  She loves animals. 

She has taken a bunch more steps in the past two days.  I think it was last Sunday that she took five steps and then not really any all week...until yesterday.  Now she is taking more and more steps.  If you try to get her to walk, she will NOT.  She does it when she is ready which is usually when you are not really paying attention to her.  I am trying to catch her on video, but if she sees the camera, she drops to her knees and goes after it.  I am sure I will get some this week though...especially since she is doing it a lot more often now.

Well, I have the night free.  So, I am going to spend some time with Clint and get ready for our big day tomorrow.   She's going to be ONE!!!!

No comments: