Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa's coming tonight!!!

I am so excited for Christmas to be here. Tonight we have our Christmas with my mom's side of the family. It is going to be different from previous years because we aren't doing any gift exchanging, but I am sure it will still be fun. The kids are still all getting gifts so it will be exciting to watch them. Tomorrow is when the real fun begins. I hope Summer is as excited as I am anticipating. I don't think she will be getting up an earlier than usual, but we will see in the morning. My dad is going to spend the night with us so he will be here for all of the excitement. I can't wait!!! We are going to my mom's afterwards for presents and breakfast. I am hoping we will also play some fun games while we are there. Then tomorrow night we have Christmas with Amanda, Josh and Lexie. I hope they like their gifts. It is always hard to know if they are going to like what they get or not. This year I think we did pretty good though.

I need to get my camera emptied and make sure all my batteries are charged and ready for the big day. I better get off here because I still have laundry to do, banana bread to make, and a book to read. I am reading the Twilight series and it is good. I am on the third book now. I can't wait to finish all my chores so I can hit the couch for a few hours!!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

No comments: