Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day after Christmas

I have been enjoying spending time with family over the past few days.  I really do enjoy holidays because it seems like they always bring the family together.  We didn't get to see Clint's family this year for Christmas, but hopefully we will get to visit them in February.  I am babysitting my nieces and nephew this coming Saturday night.  I have not done this since I have had Summer (and not much before then...hmmm I hope I'm not a bad aunt), but I am looking forward to it.  They are growing so fast and I need to spend more time with them before they get too old to want to hang out with me. 

Today Clint, Summer and I went furniture shopping.  We finally broke down and got a bedroom suit for the condo.  We did not, however, get any patio furniture...uuggghhh.  We spent so much time looking and nothing.  I really wish we could've just found something that would've worked....I'm over the shopping!  Summer was a good girl the whole day.  She really is such a good baby.  The sales lady at furniture store loves her too.  Everyone always oohs and ahhs over her when we go out so I know it is not just my opinion. 

I got all the Christmas pictures on the computer last night (and labeled!!!), but it was late when I finished so I decided to post them later...which is now.  I think there were 177 pictures from Christmas which seems like a lot, but when you look at them it isn't really.  I love my new digital camera.  I have close to 1000 pictures of Summer and she is not even 8 months old yet.  That is crazy!  I really need to get them all backed up on CDs in case something happens to my computer. 

 

No comments: