Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Shopping for my little girl

Well, now that Christmas is over, I have bought several things for the baby (not that I didn't get a few things last week too...lol).  I found two outfits that she will be able to wear next winter that were half price, so I had to buy them.  One is a red Christmas outfit which I hope she can wear next year.  The size is 6 months, so I am hoping she will still be able to wear it even though she will be 7 months old.  They did not have a bigger size, but it was so cute I that I had to go ahead and get it.  I'm not sure how sizes work exactly, and I am not even sure that they work a certain way.  It probably all depends on the baby.  I also bought some washcloths that are Christmas colors and came with a little reindeer sponge.  I got her a pair of sandals, too, which are also adorable.  They are a size 1, so I don't know if they will fit either, but I guess I will see.  It is hard to pass up stuff that is on clearance...and is cute.  Today, I bought her a Christmas present for next year.  It is a puppet dog that you squeeze the mouth together and it barks a song. I think she will enjoy it, if not I guess I will.  I am really excited when I find cute things on sale, and it is hard for me to pass them up.  I hope I can control myself, but it is very hard.  I have also started registering online at two different places - Wal-Mart and Babies-R-Us.  It is hard to pick out somethings online, and I am sure I will have to go into a store eventually to pick out some things.  Tonight Clint and I looked at strollers.  It is really hard to pick something like this out online...or carseats...or highchairs.  I am ready to start picking out stuff for the nursery, even though we really don't have one yet.  It is hard to pick out what theme I want to go with in the room...sometimes there are too many choices.  But, it is fun looking.  Okay, I guess that is it.  I have felt the baby moving quite a bit today, so that makes me feel good.  Maybe I'll be able to return the doppler next month...

No comments: