Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's a GIRL!!!




We went to the doctor today and had the ultrasound of the baby at 19 weeks. It was pretty neat. We got to see our little girl for the first time. It was weird because one of my eyes started slowly shedding tears down my cheek, but the other one didn't. The baby weighs 10 oz. right now, and all her organs look good. So we are very happy about that. Clint said he felt weird while we were watching her on screen. He wasn't sure why, but he thought it might have been because he was worried as to whether or not the baby would be okay. We brought a tape with us so we can show the rest of the family our little girl on Christmas. After we left the doctor's office, we went to eat with Clint's parents who are in town from Las Vegas for the holidays. Then I had to go buy an outfit for her, since now I know what to buy. This information could be dangerous, but hopefully I will be able to control myself and not buy too much. We'll see....I am attaching a few pics of myself so my friend Christina can see what I look like now since she lives in Michigan now :( She needs to come home!!! They aren't the best pictures, but they will work for now. (1st one is 3 months-Nov 22, 2nd one is the same day with me sucking in, and 3rd one is today-19 weeks) We go back in 4 weeks, but I will try to update this before then.

No comments: