Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Today's Doctor Appt.

Today Clint and I went to our 3rd Dr. appt. I am 16 weeks today and even though I am showing, I still weigh less than I did before I was pregnant. It is amazing to me that this is possible since I was never really sick--I was nauseated in the afternoons/evenings and only vomitted twice. But, I have continued to work out 5-6 days a week so I guess that is why I haven't gained any weight yet (I was 129 when I realized I was pregnant, got down to 122, and now I weight 128). I asked the Dr. about my lower back/upper butt pain, and he said that it is due to the new weight that is putting pressure on my pelvis. He said it will probably only get worse...I hope not. It hasn't been bad the past few days, but it was pretty constant for about 3 weeks. He said if it does get worse, then he might have to limit my activity. I don't want that, so I don't think I'll be mentioning it again...unless I am in A LOT of pain. Clint asked about the likelihood that there were twins in there, and the Dr. said he doubted it. He said that when he felt my stomach, the uterus felt like the size it should be for one baby. So, it looks like twins are out. We go back on December 22 to find out whether the baby is a boy or girl......I can't wait!!!

No comments: