Tuesday, November 22, 2005

No more belts!!!

Well, last Saturday was the last day I will be wearing a belt for a while.  It was okay for the first hour or so, but after that it was not comfortable.  I guess I am really starting to show...a little anyway.  I bought my first maternity clothes over the weekend while my husband and I were visiting some friends in Maryland.  So, by the end of the day on Saturday, I had taken off the belt and shirt I put on that morning and changed into one of my new maternity shirts.  Boy was it comfortable...kinda loose in the belly area, but definitely comfortable.  It is a good thing that most of my blue jeans are low rise and the kind that stretch.  At least I will be able to wear them for a little while longer.  All my form fitting shirts are out for the season, but hopefully I will be in them again next year.  My new shirts are cute and a few are even a little sexy.  I can't wait to fill them out a little more, and I'm sure that will happen before too long...the baby's only getting bigger, so I will too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!!! 15 weeks and only 25 more weeks to go!! I am glad that you are starting to show. I love you girl!!

Anonymous said...

I know you don't know me - I did a journal search for pregnancy. My name is Megan, and I'm 21 years old. I'm expecting a baby girl in February. I was looking for someone else to talk to - someone who's also expecting a baby or already has one, and who knows what it's like to go through every up and down when it comes to babies.

I was just hoping we could share stuff with each other - it's so exciting to read about the heartbeat and how you're beginning to show. I'm definitely showing (28 weeks along now) and had never thought of buying a heartbeat monitor. Maybe I should look into that. :)

Anyway, I hope things go well for you. Congratulations and god bless.

Megan