Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Heartbeat

We went to our second dr.'s appt. on Tuesday.  We got to hear the baby's heartbeat...is was amazing.  It took the doctor a few seconds to find it, so I started getting worried.  But, then he found it.  It sounded just like I had heard it would...running horses.  It was beating so fast...wow!!!  On the way home, my husband told me he almost started crying when he heard the heartbeat.  This pregnancy has really brought out his sensitive side.  I like it!!! 

This week I have not felt as nauseated or been  as tired as I had been for the past few weeks.  So, that is a good thing.  Maybe that is over with...I'll keep my fingers crossed...lol.   As of Monday, I had lost 7 pounds which is surprising since I haven't even been sick.  I weigh less now that I have in years...it's weird.  I am anxious to start to show, but I know it will come sooner than later.  I guess that is it for now...

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to add you blog to mine...I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant and was looking for another journal like mine :)

Anonymous said...

That's fine.  How can I get to yours?  I'd like to see it.