Sunday, March 4, 2012

Favorite things

Here are a few of Summer's favorite things as she approaches her 6th birthday.

Soups - clam chowder and chili
Food - steak
Ice cream - McDonalds vanilla but she doesn't eat the cone
Soda - diet Coke (which I won't drink but her Nanny does I guess that's where shes had it)
Cookies - "chocolate chip cookies that just came out of the oven"
Cartoon - Lazy town (which she hardly ever watches but she still claims it's her favorite, Calliou is her 2nd fave)
Movie - Mickey Mouse Villians
TV show - America's Funniest Home Videos
Color - "rainbow sparkly"
Best friends - Willow and Giada
Candy - sour warheads
Candy bar - Nestlé Crunch
Thing to do - crafts
Person - me (I'm just assuming, but I think it's a pretty safe assumption)

She's growing so fast (about two inches in past few months). It amazes me how times flies and how much her likes change over time. She will not drink apple juice and hardly ever drinks milk. She did have a chocolate milk today, but I'd say it's the first one in months. Water is definitely her preferred beverage. I'm not complaining there. Now if only I could get her to eat all the veggies she used to...... She did recently start drinking red grape juice. I got her a bottle of sparkling red grape juice for New Years. and apparently she loved it. This past week she has started asking for it. I'll probably be picking up some more when I hit the grocery store later this week.

No comments: