Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh what a beautiful morning!

The birds are singing, everyone else is still asleep. Well, my dad is up watering the grass. Summer is in bed with Clint. She woke up to pee around 6:00 a.m. this morning and I told her I would lay with her on the couch for a while. Well, that didn't last long. It wasn't too comfortable so I got up and headed to bed. A few minutes later she needed to pee again, so I told her she could come to bed with me that way I could get a little more sleep. And, I did. I felt like I slept in, but when I got up it was only 7:45 a.m. Our bedroom here is not nearly as dark as the condo. So, once it gets to be sunny outside, I am up. I opened up some windows to let in some fresh air before it gets too warm outside. We are going to have a fun filled day, at least if we do half of the things on our list. We are going to fill up her little pool and go through my old sea shells. I think she might be a collector too one day. Of course her main passion in collecting is rocks. We could also go fishing, but I would probably want to go get her a fishing pole first. I think we only have one that isn't broken and I'm not too sure about it. I had also thought about washing my car which I'm sure she'll want to help spray it off. We brought bubbles and a Baby Einstein movie. It is crazy that she still likes to watch those on occasion. But, maybe she just likes the music. Well, she is up now. Time for me to get breakfast started. After a little cuddling that is.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! I'm so glad that Summer is doing well. It sounds like it is going to be a fun day for you guys. I hope you get to do all the things on your list this beautiful day! Have fun!!! I love you! Tell Summer that auntie says hi and loves her very much :)

Bridgett said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

Enjoy yourselves and be restful. :)

ginger said...

Hope your day was as good as you hoped. I have a rock collector, too. She's 12 & I have had to curb some of her enthusiasm. The collection got heavy after awhile, especially when we had to move. ;)

Tiffany said...

Hope your day turns out wonderful! :)

Molly said...

I wonder if she might like the "Classical Baby" series that our son is into. I never liked the Baby Einstein videos; these are much better in terms of the quality of the music and the imagery as well. I think that The Boy's favorite is "The Music Show" and our favorite is "The Dance Show"...we also have "The Art Show" which is fun.

Stephy said...

Awesome sounds like a great day!