Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mommy's little helper

Summer loves to help me make stuff in the kitchen.  If I am cooking, she wants to sit on the counter and watch.  She especially likes to make cakes with me.  She pours the ingredients into the bowl for me.  She likes to stick her finger down in the dry cake mix and lick it while she is waiting on me to give her the rest of the ingredients.  It is cute...except for the mess, but that is not even that bad.  After we get it all mixed up, she wants the beaters.  She knows that is the good stuff.  I think she enjoys the spatula more than the beaters though because they are kind of hard to lick with her little tongue.  Her face is really messy by the time she is done licking, as you can see.  I do love baking with her.  It makes me so happy to see her dirty face, knowing she is loving every minute of it.  We have also made pancakes and scones together which she thinks the batter will taste good, but she soon finds out it doesn't.  LOL  Hopefully she will learn to cook as she grows up and will be able to make more than a sandwich or macaroni and cheese when she is a teenager.  Who knows...maybe she will cook for Clint and I in a few years....

Hey, I can dream can't I?

Here are a few videos for you to enjoy...

Jumping on bed

Happy Mother's Day

Eating Cake Mix

Silly Girl

 

No comments: